Monday, September 20, 2010

White House Chicken

Every year on our Birthday - my mom let us pick what we wanted for dinner that night.  This was always my brother's pick - and still is his most requested when returning home.

6 - Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 clove - Minced Garlic
1 cup - Sour Cream
2 Tbs - Lemon Juice
1 cup - Corn Flakes (crushed)
1/2 cup - Butter (melted)

Mix Together:  Garlic, Sour Cream and Lemon Juice.  Marinate Chicken Overnight.

Roll Chicken in Cornflakes and drizzle with melted butter.  Bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 for 50 - 60 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I made this for dinner tonight - so tasty! I made a couple of changes to use what I had on hand, and used crunched rice krispies for the breading. The chicken turned out juicy and very flavorful! So long bland chicken breasts! Thanks for this recipe!

    ReplyDelete