Sunday, September 25, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Chili Dip-Crockpot

A Chili twist on the popular Buffalo Chicken Dip.

INGREDIENTS

1 pound Chicken Breast
1 can rotel
1 can tomato sauce
1 can of corn
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 packet chili seasoning
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
8 ounces velveeta, cubed
8 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS

Combine everything in the crock pot for 8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on High. Shred chicken and stir to combine. Serve.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan!! I saw your blog on Facebook and was in need of some new recipes to try, so I thought I would check it out! Thank you so much for the inspiration and all the awesome recipes. It is SO nice to have some that are tried and true, rather than hoping to find a good one! I hope all is well with you and your kiddos. They are adorable. I have an 8 month old little boy and he certainly keeps me on my toes, but I am loving every minute! :)

    Thanks again,
    Jenna (Geason) Weiland

    ReplyDelete